Things in the cryptocurrency market are looking increasingly bad as the price for bitcoin just crashed below $30,000.
- Bitcoin’s price is currently trading below $30,000.
- This hasn’t happened in months as the last time we saw these levels was in January 2021.
- Other cryptocurrencies are also following suit with most of the altcoins charting double-digit declines on the weekly.
- This has also led to almost $800 million worth of liquidated positions across the major exchanges over the past 24 hours.
- The largest single liquidation order happened on Bybit. It was a Bitcoin position with a face value of $5.4 million.
- Not surprisingly, the majority of liquidations came from long positions. In the past hour alone, around 94% of the longs were wiped off.
This article is strictly for informational purposes only. It is not a direct offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation or endorsement of any products, services, or companies. CryptosOnline.com does not provide investment, tax, legal, business or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the author is responsible, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any content, goods, services or opinions mentioned in this article.
#Bitcoin #Crypto #Cryptocurrency